The Raypak 106A is the perfect choice for above-ground pools and spas. This may be our smallest pool and spa heater, but its built to the same exacting standards as the rest of our products. Extend your swim season, open your pool earlier and close it later. Your pool is always ready when you have a Raypak on duty.
Raypak Item Code: PR106AAPC
Note: Now Shipping with New Riser.
PolyTuf Textured Powder Coating
- The Raypak gas heater has a polyester-coated, non-corrosive cabinet that is more durable than solvent-borne and waterborne-coated metal cabinets.
- Every Piece of sheet metal goes through a 7-stage wash system, making certain the powder paint has a perfect bond. Underneath the tough, yet beautiful finish you will find galvanized metal that offers superior rust prevention and years of durable service.
- Wind-Resistant Design
- No need for fans to combat drafting problems under normal conditions. This heater is designed to draft naturally in outdoor installations with its exclusive low-profile design.
- It delivers uninterrupted heating performance regardless of falling leaves, wind, airborne debris, rain, downdrafts, updrafts, sleet, snow, etc.
- Polymer Headers
- Prevent rust stains from harming your pool or spa's surface, giving you years of trouble-free swimming pleasure.
All-Copper-Fin-Tube Heat Exchanger
- The fin tubes of the heat exchanger are each made from a single piece of extruded copper. This integral0fin design allows maximum heat transfer to be attained and maintained.
- Raypak also uses tick stainless steel tube sheets for robust construction and rust free operation.
- The 106 is available with an easy to use analog dial.
- The electronic ignition system requires external power (120VAC or 240VAC) and generates a political only when there is a call for heat.
- The unit comes with a 3 foot, 3 prong power cord.
- 2" Water Connections
- Supplied with every Raypak 106 heater is a set of 2" flange connections to make your installation secure and effortless.
- Automatic Bypass
- The Raypak 106 comes standard with a built in water bypass so it can handle different GPM's without having to adjust your flow rates manually.
- The bypass also helps keep a constant engineered flow through the tubes to help reduce condensation caused by cold water.
- Burner Tray
- Every burner tray is built to last, from the stainless steel burner deck to the aluminized metals used in the heat sensitive areas.
- Innovative design allows for the easy removal of the tray for servicing.
- Fire Tile
- A ceramic fibre combustion box keeps your heater running efficiently while keeping the outside jacket cool.
- By using this space-age material the heater won't retain residual heat after it is turned off, allowing it to be installed without the use of costly metal heat sinks.
- Energy-smart Raypak heaters consistently achieve the highest efficiency ratings. They meet or exceed all federal and state standards.
- Available for natural gas or propane.
- Please note the Raypak model 106 is not designed to meet the emissions regulations in areas requiring Low NOx levels.
- Reduce input 4% for each 1000 feet above sea level when installed above 2000 feet elevation.
- This heater is designed for outdoor use only.
- This heater is designed for maximum altitude of 2000 feet.
- This heater dimension as follows: 26" x 15" 30".
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.